join the dots (about me)
- Tasmania- Latrobe in the Northwest and then Hobart in the South.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts. Major in Art and Design Theory, Minor in Drawing.
- Working in cafes and the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery on the Patricia Piccinini exhibtion “Evolution”
- drawing in charcoal
- scoffed at the idea of knitting.
- Working as a Kindergarten Teacher
- Frankston, Victoria (sadly not the trendiest, edgiest part of Melbourne, but it does have nice beaches.
- just completed a Graduate Diploma of Early Childhood Development 0-5 years.
- knitting socks! My latest crafty achievement
- wanting to start drawing some children’s book illustrations
- drawing with colour pencils and black pens.
- extending myself through cooking.
- trying to find the time to fit everything in!
- newly wedded.
- Masters of art and play therapy.
- getting some more drawings done.
- learn how to knit a beautiful lace shawl.
- exercise more (because I really should.)